This is a casserole dish that can be made a day in advance. By doing this, all of the flavors can be inter-mingled for a greater taste experience.
Ingredients (For 8-10 servings):
4 Cups Hash Browns
1 Cup Shredded Monterey & Cheddar Cheese
1 Jar Alfredo Sauce
¼ Cup Italian Parmigianino Cheese
2 Cups Cream or ½ & ½
2 Cups Diced Ham
2 Tbsp Coleman’s Mustard
Brown the Hash Browns potatoes in hot olive oil. Turn regularly until the hash is a little crispy with a brown color. Spray the large pan (8×10) with Pam.
- Add the eggs, cream, Alfredo Sauce and Coleman’s Mustard together and whip until well blended. Salt and pepper to your taste. Set aside.
- Place the cooked hash browns into the pan, spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the Shredded cheese over the hash browns
- Place the Diced Ham on top of the cheese, spreading it out evenly.
- Pour the egg mix over the ham.
- Sprinkle the Parmigianino Cheese over the egg mix. Let it float on top.
- Cover with saran wrap tightly and put into the refrigerator over-night.
Preheat the oven to 380 degrees. Cover the pan with aluminum foil (to not have the cheese burn). Cook for 50 minutes. Take off the top aluminum foil and cook for another 10-15 minutes. Use a knife to stab the casserole in the middle. The knife should be dry when taken out of the casserole. If there is liquid on the knife, it needs to cook some more.
Let the casserole cool for at least 10 minutes. Take a knife and run it around the edge to loosen the food from the pan sides. After cutting a piece (2×3 inch), serve immediately.